What I’m reading and finding for May 12th 2011 through May 13th 2011:
- Speaking Up in Class, Silently, via Social Media -
nytimes.com - By TRIP GABRIELA small but growing cadre of educators is trying to exploit Twitter-like techno… show all text
- From Twitter – http://tinyurl.com/5we2n7j Watch Netflix on unsupported Android Devices
- From Twitter – RT @newsycombinator Dropbox Lied to Users about Data Security, Complaint to FTC Alleges http://j.mp/if1Dk5
- 60 Minutes Video – Mt. Athos, Part 1 – CBS.com -
- Kodak wins over Apple in patent infringement lawsuit – Kodak has won another battle in its ongoing legal wars with Apple over digital camera patent infringements.
- From Twitter – RT @ZDNet Netflix comes to random group of Android smartphones http://zd.net/jOlSQT
- Open source anti-theft solution for Mac, PCs & Phones – Prey – Prey lets you keep track of your phone or laptop at all times, and will help you find it if it ever gets lost or stolen. It’s lightweight, open source software, and free for anyone to use.
- Sleazy PR Firm Throws Scummy Facebook Under The Sordid Bus -
techcrunch.com - MG SieglerIt’s pretty rare for a story to be one part sad, one part fascinating, and twen… show all text