What I’m reading and finding for July 10th 2011 through July 12th 2011:
- From Twitter – Climbing a transmission tower. Made my palms sweat. Watch the whole thing – I dare you. ) http://t.co/qhprubt
- From Twitter – Check out these Vogue Picture Discs from the 1940′s in UCSB’s new digital collection. http://t.co/Nmj1QTB
- News International papers targeted Gordon Brown | Media | The Guardian-
- Nick Davies, David LeighNewspapers obtained details from the former prime minister’s bank account and legal file and his family’s medical records
Journalists from across News International repeatedly targeted the former prime minister Gordon Brown, attempting to access his voicemail and obtaining information from his bank account and legal file as well as his family’s medical records.
There is also evidence that a private investigator used a serving police officer to trawl the police national computer for information … show all text
- 10 Must-Follow Fictional Twitter Accounts [PICS]-
- Amy-Mae ElliottIf you enjoyed our list of must-follow fake Twitter celebs, then we wager you’ll love this offering of the best fictional accounts.
Whether you want to be amused by your favorite caped crusader, keep up with some cartoon characters or see tweets from film baddies, you’ll find it all in this fun list.
Take a look through the gallery and, because there are so many more great accounts that we didn’t have room include, share in the comments your favorites that didn’t make the list.
1. The Batman
show all text
- 9 Reasons to Switch from Facebook to Google+ – Can Google+ steal users from Facebook? Yep. There are good reasons to switch from Facebook to Google+, ranging from ease-of-use to respect for data privacy.
- Google+ suffers its first major bug: Multiple email notifications-
- Matt BrianIf you have been using Google+ this afternoon/evening (depending on where you are), you may have experienced what looks to be one of the first major Google+ bugs; multiple email notifications.
Many users have taken to Twitter to voice their displeasure at receiving the notifications, especially those that have switched off email correspondance in their Google+ settings. Whilst many have been receiving a handful of emails, many have received over 50 messages alerting them that a friend had added… show all text